It's time for Healthcare Reform!
Our current healthcare system is broken, leaving many Americans struggling to find and afford essential primary care services.
We need a system that prioritizes the health and well-being of all individuals, regardless of their income or social status.
Healthcare reform should focus on improving access to affordable and quality healthcare, reducing healthcare costs, and addressing health disparities.
It’s time to put patients over profits and ensure that every American has access to the care they need!
- ARTICLE EXPLAINING THE BASICS OF DIRECT PRIMARY CARE: Direct Primary Care: Restoring the Doctor-Patient Relationship and DPC Alliance
- PATIENT FOCUSED EDUCATION ON THE BASICS OF WHAT DPC IS ALL ABOUT: DPC Nation
- INTERACTIVE MAP FOR FINDING DPC PRACTICES NEAR YOU: DPC Mapper
- BOOK ON HOW THE MEDICAL SYSTEM BECAME BROKEN AND HOW DISRUPTORS ARE INNOVATING MEDICAL CARE:The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care – and How to Fix It
- BOOK FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS, RESIDENTS AND PRIMARY CARE PROVIDERS TO GUIDE HOW TO START THEIR OWN DIRECT PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE: The Official Guide to Starting Your Own Direct Primary Care Practice