1230 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite A-20, Marietta, GA 30068

Episode 20- How To Maintain A Constant Presence

Statistics prove that only 8% of people actually attain their goals. This means that only 8% of people engage in their goals long enough to get results. The remaining 92% either continue struggling or give up before achieving goal satisfaction.

In this first episode of 2021’s #FridayFunPodcast, I share a different approach to being present for the new year so we can bring our dreams and aspiration to fruition in a realistic and do-able way and without losing steam or getting flustered when we get off track.

Excerpt from Dr. Babs
Inward reflection with the lessons learned from 2020. What a year! We cannot live in the past but certainly to avoid repeated mistakes we need to know what worked and what didn’t.

The First Living At Your Finest (LAYF) Champion of 2021 is Dr. Naadede Badger-Plange. She is a Clinical Pharmacist who shares how running keeps her grounded. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing win.

Subscribe & Review in iTunes

If you have not subscribed to my podcast, what are you waiting for? I bet you do not want to miss an empowering episode filled with Fun, Fundamental, and Faith-Based Health and Personal Development Related Matters.  A new episode is released every Friday.

Here is the iTunes Link to Subscribe

Thanks for all the kind reviews so far. If you haven’t already, kindly leave a comment Using This Rating and Review LinkIt helps me to know if I am making any sense, impacting a life, and most certainly promotes listenership. The more women know about this podcast, the stronger we can be at Living At Our Finest. Thank you in advance.

Don’t forget to follow me on the following platforms for more in-depth Health and Personal Development Related Matters

Living At Your Finest with Dr. Babs Facebook Page

Living At Your Finest with Dr. Babs YouTube Channel

#Beingpresent, #Goalsetting, #Reset, #Livingatyourfinest, #Holistichealth, #DrBabs

Are you ready to Live At Your Finest Health and Personal Development?
Are you ready for a life that empowers you to achieve your God-given purpose?

Here is your downloadable free copy of Dr. Babs’s Signature Tips for Living At Your Finest. We are on this journey together


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *